.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Emily joined me at the Humane Society today and did her orientation thing. She is talking about getting involved in some of the event planning there. That would be cool, I would go to those things then just to hang out with her and then help out too.

While she was orientating I walked dogs.
Peaches is a 3 month old puppy. I took her out and then we hung out with another volunteer and the puppy he had out. Peaches is more submissive though and the dog kept stomping on her and biting her mostly, but she seemed to like it. Cause when we'd separate then she would cry and keep trying to get back to him, so maybe the bites didn't hurt as bad as it looked. She looks like an Ewok.



Then I walked Annabelle. She was asleep earlier so I left her alone, and walked other dogs, but then later was was awake and ready for some action so I took her out. She liked to gnaw on me and she has evil sharp razor blades as teeth. SO I distracted her with her little leather teeth to chew on rather than me.



I loved loved loved Evangeline. Very quiet, gentle soul. Pulls hard on the walks, but not a spaz, just on a mission with things to do. Understandable. She makes lots of faces like she is rolling her eyes at me and mocking me a lot, but then she would wag her tail and come give me a kiss like she was just teasing me.





Very soon my mom should be here for a visit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home