.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The house was dead quiet when I came home after work.
I thought I'd let Chauncey out in the front with me while I pulled out the trash cans and recycle bin.

Quiet.

When I went in I found him in a trash frenzy induced coma.



His head laying in a pile of trash.



Slept through me taking pictures. Then finally sleeping beauty woke up.




Later last night I went to Midway to pick up Jason who will be staying with us through the weekend and leaving on Monday. Stopped for some coffee and chocolates on the way home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I like the first picture the best. It looks like the dog had so much fun with the trash it passed out. Like a Dog on a bender.

2:10 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

he was totally spent after a bender

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home