.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, April 14, 2006

So warm out, giving me the itch to do yard work.
Gonna pick up Chauncey poop, mow the grass, spray for weeds and maybe just maybe even mulch.
I left work a bit early due to Easter holiday. The place was pretty empty when I left so I drove up to the top of the parking garage and decided to put my skates on.





It is the perfect Sheri skating rink!
Empty, fairly smooth and pretty big too!
Got a few good laps in before seh-cur-a-tah came up doing their rounds and said I couldn't skate there. I'll still do it again....

Stopped by a 7-Eleven for a coke Slurpee and some marked down peeps so when I went to visit Brad at his office on my way home, I wouldn't be empty-handed.

After I got home, Chauncey and I were out in the backyard and I started cleaning up the flower pots to plant some Shasta Daisies and some other perennial stuff. Brad came home soon after and our neighbor dog stuck her head under the fence for a visit. She has dug a bit so she has more room to stick most of her upper body through now when she wants to say "hi".



We brought Chauncey over to meet her but he just wanted to lay in the grass with me.







Brad's gonna change clothes and we will do some work on the garage to prep to pressure wash it so then we can apply some concrete stain to it.

BACK TO WORK!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

The dog seems to be trying very hard to look like it just innocently got it's head stuck there.

2:16 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

she does have really sweet innocent eyes

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home