.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I got the job from last weeks Thursday interview.
I am still in shock, waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me.

They told me if they liked me I would have to come back to meet the hiring manager. I only interviewed with 3 peers, so maybe they are in a rush?? It's contract to hire. So maybe they won't want me, or I won't want them. It's a bit of a drive like the last one I did for a few months from Nov to Jan.
It's money though.

I feel like I am in my first trimester of a pregnancy, and don't want to tell anyone so it won't hurt as bad when I miscarry. Something is gonna go wrong or not work out. Its just been such a bad year with getting my hopes up several times to just be shit on.

Ok, I shouldn't make this a self fulfilling prophecy. One day at a time. Not create any freak out attacks for myself. I'm nervous. But the few first weeks, should just be getting my feet wet, nothing to panic about, right?
Deep breath.

Listening to Dread Zeppelin - Un-Led-Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home