.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, February 27, 2006

Not too much info from my doctor appt today, he needs to look over the tests, some other stuff he will be checking on, tapering me off Zoloft from 50mg to 25 starting today. My next appointment is in 4 weeks. He will be checking on anemia and orthostatic hypotension as possibilities or just some random fluky thing.

After the appt I went in search off a burr coffee grinder. I only found one at about 7 places I went to, and they only had one and it was $80. Every place only has the cheapo blade grinder, which I just don't get. Why are all these people buying expensive coffee machines and pieces of shit grinders?!?

Had lunch with Brad at a local mall while we in search of the elusive burr coffee grinder. We split a fiesta sampler at the local Mexican place.

After that, and giving up on the burr coffee grinder for the day, I stopped at Emily's shop to spend time with her and Alex. It's been awhile since I have seen them. She has been doing a lot of painting around there. Alex and I played some Star Wars and Cartoon Network games on the laptop and then played pirate and Fairy Sheri. I tried on several brightly colored belly dancing skirts and pranced and leapt around while Alex yelled "YAR" and pretended his hand was a hook. Then we got out foamy blocks and threw them at each other. He is the best play date EVER!!
We are talking about seeing a movie next week together like the Curious George movie.

Watched Deal or No Deal, don't like Howie Mandel, and then watched Apprentice. I have a crush on the Russian guy already. He stuck up for the damsel in distress, and got the last word in out the boardroom like he was gonna get back at the project manager guy. YAY RUSSIAN GUY! And already there is a guy that has assumed the loud obnoxious person for the show.

Flavor of Love was last night, and Pumpkin got kicked out for the wrong reason, not that she is the one though. And I actually felt bad for New York after seeing her mother. I still can't stand her, but her mom calling her fat on TV in front of everyone and making such an issue out of it! Yuck. But she still has to go. So Hoops should win, but I don't think there is any real future relationship in this thing.

Yes, yes,..I know..I watch fluff. AND I LIKE IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home