.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, February 14, 2006



Happy Valentine's Day.

It's been a Valentine's weekend for me. Brad had a 3 day weekend (Monday off). We had a great lunch yesterday at The Lantern, a local pub. Never been there before, didn't think the food would be that much. But earlier last week the Starbucks gang took me there and I was really impressed, so took Brad there yesterday for a hamburger. It's his new favorite! And then for dessert we went down the street to Cookie Dough Creations and split a small order of M&M cookie dough.

Practiced rollerskating together in the basement. Brad is getting A LOT better, every time he skates he makes vast improvements.

Last night I was taking a late night bath and he came in with the loofah and did my back for me. I like being taken care of like that, being bathed and washed up.

This morning he woke me up with a card and a large basket of treats he got me. Cookies, crackers, sweets, and made me a piece of cinnamon raisin toast for breakfast.

I picked him up and took him out to lunch. Nothing says romance like lunch at Hooters! :) We split a buffalo chicken sandwich and curly fries. I gave him a card and a box of chocolate strawberries for our dessert.


My friend Addy is visiting Columbus for work this week. It's not a walking around city like New York, Chicago or San Francisco, and cold. She isn't enjoying it very much. So I set her up on a lunch date today with my mother. I think it's so cool that even though I don't live at "home" anymore my mom still gets to meet my friends. :) I think both Addy and my mother needed the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home