.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, February 05, 2006



Went out dancing last night. Brad is a good dancer. It's been so long, I felt a little awkward but went for it. I don't know what to do with my feet....

I liked watching other people dance, see what they were wearing, pick out the cute girls for Brad, and point out all the girls that looked like their boobs were about to fall out.

We got a great seat right on the side of the dance floor where we could watch everything and still have room to jump up and dance. Also very cool...there was a MUCH older couple out dancing, and a few scattered middle of the road older people as well. There was one really really big girl in a tank top dancing. I saw a couple skinny girls giving her looks but she kicked all our asses dancing! I mean that girl danced non-stop for many many songs, I was a wuss and only danced for like 2 songs in a row. I even almost fell over I got so dizzy trying to krump!


Today is my birthday.
We are going out for brunch. Going bowling. Open gifts, eat cake, and then get ready for superbowl.

I still have card and gifts to open, but Brad brought me my big gift from him and mom last night after we got in. A pair of K2 Athena inline rollerskates!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home