.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, January 23, 2006

Had a nice Starbucks reunion. Daddy Jack bought my coffee. Didn't see Jan, but yakked it up with Lenny, Jack and Vern. Found out the pizza by the slice place closed and sold it for 20K under due to the italian brothers in a fight and the one not coming by the shop at all. Too bad, it was good, and the italian boy that ran the place was so adorable!
Lenny has some Seattle Sutton commercial he is taping for on Monday in the loop, I might go with him to hang out. Went next door to Noodles and ate some mac & cheese for lunch.
Already had a bag with my swimsuit, and another bag with my bowling ball for "just in case" in my car. Decided to go swimming. It was great! No one was there, place to myself.



And it was nice and warm in there too! I swam some laps, got out rested. Then got back in and found out I could kick around on my back while reading "Take the Cannoli : Stories From the New World by Sarah Vowell". It was so wonderful and relaxing.



Then when I got home I got a package from Jenn (Brooklyn) of some really nice Lush products, just in time for my bath and more reading! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home