.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Earlier this week I went in to Starbucks on my way to work to see these two.




They were so patient and sweet. Tied to each other, nothing else. Not sure why.
Was one a guide for the other? Was the Lab older or deaf, and the other helped? Or did the Lab hold the other one back from wandering?




Stopped and said hi to them both.

A new thing for me is those Madeleine cookies at Starbucks.



They really make me happy, they remind me of the sponge cookies my grandmother made for me and my sister. At 5 and up I was having coffee and would dip the cookies in it. I ate so many of those things!

See Brad's post for our exciting life in the fast lane bangin new years! :D
(they are fabulous sauerkraut balls...)

Happy New Years, hope the next one is a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home