.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So far so good.
First day of the new job.
Took me an hour fifteen minutes to get into work. (ouch!) 294 was worse then usual they were saying.
Took me 35 minutes when I left early at 4:10 to get home. Smooth sailing.

Mostly going through orientation this week, start in on my own projects next week.
Went through the calendar of projects and stepping through the incident/project screens on how to get what info and from where.

Tomorrow we (me and 2 others guys, Brian & Wally) are sitting with another guy while he does one of his projects. So tomorrow will be a little more hands on.

Got a 7-11 for my slurpees down the street, no nearby Starbucks but they have a Nespresso machine (Nestle's espresso machine) that I figured out how to use to get my fix.

Brad and I went out to dinner to Red Robin just to sit down so he could hear all about my day. I went through my notes with him and some of the instructions I had printed out.

So so far I am doing good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home