.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yesterday I went to the loop for another meeting with a different recruiter.
He seemed like a nice enough guy, he will look for a job for me. He also said I should think about being a recruiter. Maybe...see if anything turns up, then I just may think about it.

Leaving his office on Michigan Ave, I saw the bridge was up letting sail boats through. That only happens twice a year and I was super excited so I ran as fast as I could not wanting to miss anything.



I just think it's so neat.







Then I crossed the bridge heading to Water Tower Place for lunch. On the other side of the bridge were some walking ads for a cellular service but I forget which one. HA! They all had painted blue faces with signs saying "Talk till you are blue in the face". And all pretending to be talking on the phone. Suits, segways, regular looking but all with blue faces. Whatever.

Went to Water Tower, got some Wow Bao for lunch. Teriyaki is my favorite.



From there I caught the Northbound 146 CTA to Richard's place. It was nice just to hang out at his place. Play with his dog Chauncey. We taped some for his Madge Weinstein podcasts. Put out some craigslist ads for him. Then took Chauncey out for a walk in the park. He lives right across from the water, it's really pretty. That's what I should have taken shots of...but I didn't. We were too busy talking. He has such a great view of the downtown shoreline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home