.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am pissy today.
I didn't get the job from last week because of one question about trace routing that threw me....I thought he was asking for a unix command and he was talking about trace routing! And yes, that was the reason why, I called the person that would have been my boss and she confirmed it. I told her how that question threw me and didn't fairly represent my skills and she said she would talk to the guy and she took down my number and I told her I was still interested in the position, had several recruiters call me for this position saying how I was a perfect match and how I believed I was a great candidate for the position. I hate groveling.

The other local job passed on me because although I have 10 years of HP experience, they want someone with experience in HP 11, and I have experience in HP 10.
How very fucking Spinal Tap of them!!
There is very little difference from HP 10 to 11, just like Solaris 2.8 to 2.9. If you can do one you hell as sure can do the other.

I put my resume out on another site and have recruiters calling me today.

I am wearing a sweatshirt, ponytail, slippers and a scowl on my face today, even went out in my house slippers today to run errands.

I ate cake batter for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home