.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, October 04, 2005



This is me before my interview this morning. (Look Ma! A suit!!)
Sitting outside the building playing sudoku.
4 hours of being tag-teamed by 3 directors and 3 managers.
I think they liked me.
I think so...

Not many questions asked, and most of the time they were describing my job and the company, like an orientation. So maybe thats a good sign. All of them said they liked their job, in fact offered the info without me even asking. Which is nice, I believe them too. I asked them all nosey questions about themselves. I'd be working right across from the Sears Tower.

I did ok before the interview. I got downtown early. Took the last express. Went to Starbucks just to see some familiar faces, I find comfort in that. A guy from my old team stopped to talk to me and told me a lot of stuff about my old boss and things that were going on. I won't get into anymore in case anyone from my old work group reads this...nosy nellies!!

Yesterday I spent time with Emily. Hadn't seen her in awhile, it was nice to catch up. She is just so fun to be around. We talked about my new therapist and how that has been going, she was happy about it. Went goodwill shopping and then had a ladies lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.

Today Shishie called and I got to tell her all about my interviews, and she caught me up on her latest job info, and all the marathons she has registered for. I'd like to go see her and support her in one of her marathons.

Brad and I just got back from dinner so I could tell him about how today went without getting sidetracked by other stuff. It's how we do stuff now. It works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home