.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Today was animal day for me.
Got my iced coffee and blueberry coffeecake from Starbucks, said hi to a big block headed bulldog, then walked down to the river to do my sudoku and crossword. Geese were curious, and walked around me a lot.




Then went to walk dogs.

The dogs that were shipped in are doing much better. The ticks and fleas are all gone. They no longer have their tails tightly tucked in. They seem happy, and playful. A group of them were out in the run playing together.

Betty Sue is a new dog this week. Not sure of her story, but she is very scared. A big rottweiler. It took me a few minutes to get her out of her kennel. Wasn't sure if she would bite, so I went slow. Showed her the leach let her smell it, let her smell me, cause when I opened her cage she just moved further back and kinda cowered. She is a really good girl. She didn't like the camera very much though.



Next I walked Jethro, beagle mix, under a year old. He has spots on his fur and on his skin, it's cute. Both dogs were great to cuddle with.



Then I checked on the puppies. They just recently opened their eyes! Had a bath today too.




Then on my way for some shopping at Whole Foods, I stopped at a horse farm. I don't know much about horses, I just like them. This kind one was really big, beefy, and had a goatee thing going on.






Tomorrow I will be grocery shopping and doing a few errands to prepare for our company this weekend!!!
Jen, Matt, and Jason come in Friday afternoon! Very excited to see them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home