.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I like time to myself, but I have a lot of it now.
I like small talk with people, I go to the Starbucks just for that. To hopefully find a few people to talk to about whatever. I talked briefly to one guy in an OSU shirt about the game today, and a guy I think was retarded,...well I tried to talk to him but I think I overwhelmed him. He kinda jumped up from the table with me and left dropping some of his papers, so I helped him pick them up.

I went to a bowling alley. It was a weird place. They have an indoor amusement park and huge but crappy game arcade. And it was totally empty. I like the eeriness of it. The carousel waiting to be used. I even walked through the empty laser tag room. But down the way, there was a bus load of kids bowling, and it was just too much activity and hormones for me to bowl next to. So I went to walk dogs instead.










I walked this furball Summer, that had little red ribbons on her ears.



and this funny girl Layla




But fell in love with Fischer a pitt bull mix, 7 months old, but wise beyond his years.



We sat in the shade outside. He rolled around in the grass while I rubbed his belly. Then we both laid down in the grass, he put his paws around my arm and we laid down on our sides facing each other.



So I spent a lot of time with him outside and talked to him.






When Brad got home, we went to the local downtown area, had dinner at Noodles (the ultimate comfort food mac & cheese!!), went to Starbucks (yeah I know...again), the local candy store and picked out a mix bag of stuff. Got the weekend with him now. We got some food planned out for today. Guacamole, nachos, and maybe some baba ganoush for when we watch the big OSU game tonight. I think I am gonna wake him up soon and go to the local farmers market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home