.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Biked about 12 miles this morning with Brad.
It was good for both of us, he had to twist my arm a little.
Not much today, ran some errands, bought a hatchet, sat at A&W for dinner and watched Brad drink at least 6 root beers. (diet)
Brad has a new addiction....Sodoku and he is trying to drag me down with him...
Yesterday, on the way back home from grocery shopping the horses were out, "Pull over, pull over, pull over!". We fed them some of our red seedless grapes we just bought. Brad really loves the horses as much as I do. He even went online and found a place nearby that could train us on horse care so we could volunteer there and clean out stalls, and brush the horses and stuff. I think we would both really enjoy that.

Watched Sin City LOVED LOVED LOVED IT, and as much as I hate that freak (and not freak in the good sense) Mickey Rourke, he was cast perfectly and did a great job.
Also watched Ring 2, Brad wasn't into it, but I liked it, it was creepy and scared me, so I don't care that it really made no sense.

Friday Brad came home to a Sheri meltdown. He is so good at these now! I was just tired. Looking for a job sucks, interviewing for a job sucks, being rejected for a job sucks, and getting a job could even suck. And I was just feeling sensitive about anything and everything. I have another interview with another company on Monday, but I just wasn't happy, just more shit to worry about. Another interview to stress over and then feel like crap when they reject me, and then what if they dont reject me and I get the job, will it suck, will I hate it, will the people suck, will I be miserable. I hated the first 2 years at my last job. I MEAN HATED IT!!! (Mom...don't even tell me to dress like I want the job...that will only make me want to wear my pink wig and cowboy hat!! I mean it!)

People I like call me and I won't even answer the phone. I have nothing to say, too tired to talk or really be in the conversation. I actually have to write down "call so and so" on my "to do" list as a chore, to make me do it!! As I told Shishie, who said she feels the same way, weekends turns out best for me, and earlier in the day, cause at night I get tired and brain-dead and feel incapable of talking. Sending emails or commenting in peoples journals is just so much easier for me then talking on the phone.

You Brooklyn people that know Shishie...email her and call her...she needs shit to do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home