.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 08, 2005

Here I am.
Finally posting about Comicon/Wizard World whichever...
It was fun, I had a good time. I just been worn out since, did a lot of walking around that day, and then been tired from that and headaches and a little ill.

But anyway....

Cute kids...


I liked these girls, they looked like the girls of Coop



Pokemon was really funny, they guy couldnt walk in the costume just very slowly shuffle, it made him look very sick and sad as he shuffled.



Willy Wonka gave me some candy Nerds



I LOVE MICK FOLEY!!!
I was giddy as a school girl just to see him. I went by his area at least 3 times...




I also saw some fabulous artwork there.
Check out this guy Art Baltazar.
I wish I talked to him more, but believe it or not I got shy...
I loved his paintings but I didn't know how much they were and was afraid to ask and show shock if they were really expensive. But now I wish I did. I really love his paintings and drawings. I looked him up and am gonna email him. He just seems like such a nice guy too. He does "Patrick the Wolf Boy".





This was another painting I really really loved by someone else that I didn't get their name....




More pics....

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home