.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Walked dogs yesterday and might do it again tomorrow morning.

Liked Maggie and Mo the most. Maggie's face reminded me of Goliath, she is just a little smaller than him though. Shepard Mix about 2 years old I think. Like to be constantly touched. Wants to be under an arm, or laying on my legs. I even picked her up and carried her around so she could see stuff at a higher angle.






Mo is just a big funny dog. Likes to roll around in the grass. He would lay in between my legs and I would rub his belly.





The maid fairy came yesterday and was very proud of my progress with the house, the closets, drawers and said the house looked new, like we just moved in.

I mowed the lawn, was gonna edge and/or get out the weedwacker, but I wasn't sure how those things worked so I left it alone. Our yard is looking really good though.

Went to the store and got corn and some tomatoes while I marinated some pork for dinner last night.

I've had headaches everyday this week, I think it's allergies.

I went to Panera for lunch today and couldn't eat cause a guy was staring at me. So I couldn't enjoy my crosswords and reading soap opera updates cause I was too aware of being stared at to just enjoy myself. I looked at him and he just smiled and didn't look away. Brad said I should have moved, he is right. He smiled and said goodbye before he left, I know he was just flirting...but geez!! talk about overkill!

So now I'm at home,, can do my crosswords in peace, have a slurpee from 7-11, hoping there might be some good old movie on TV to watch.

Oh yeah! I got another job lead for a job in the loop, the recruiter is passing on my resume to them today. Just waiting to hear back from these places....

Big Brother is on tonight. I really like Kaysar but he will be going home tonight :( I think he is really good looking too, and like his personality as well. Who will be the next HOH?
And then I want to watch that new show on FX that starts tonight "Starved"

..and speaking of my fluffy TV..I watched the new Kathy Griffin show last night and one of her stand up acts and really liked both. She is really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home