.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Re-did my and Brad's closets.Took everything out of his closet, sorted his shorts, pants, swim trunks by size and by summer and winter.Took out his sweaters and winter stuff and put them in a guest closet. Sorted his shirts by work long sleeve, work short sleeve, golf shirts and tee-shirts. Then sorted his tee-shirts by color.

Put in 2 big shoe shelves in my closet and put away my big pile of shoes. Sorted my clothes from summer and winter, formal and casual dresses, skirts, tee-shirts and tank tops. Then vacuumed them both out.

LOOKS MUCH BETTER!!

Also resorted my pj drawers, moved them to larger drawers and sorted by summer and winter.
I still need to sort Brad's sock, sleep tee-shirts and underwear drawers. Not sure how to attack that yet though. They are all overflowing. Might need to empty them out and just fold everything...that might help. Maybe tomorrow.

Went grocery shopping, and went to Wal-Mart to get the 3 shoe organizing shelves for my closet.

Called Brent made lunch plans with him for Thursday. So I will be coming downtown and hanging out on Thursday.

Raining really good right now, tomorrow is supposed to be nicer and cooler, so tomorrow I'll mow the lawn, and call my sister to hear more about her trip visiting family in Birmingham, since she should be just getting back home tonight.

Also supposed to be nice this weekend. Brad and I are talking about going downtown Saturday and riding around on the El, shopping, eating and hanging out all day. Sounds fun.

Gonna watch Big Brother 6 and INXS Rock Star tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home