.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I walked Charlie Brown first. I wonder if they named him that cause he has a big blockhead?
The sweetest loviest dog ever. Jumped up softly (not to knock me over) for hugs. Liked crawling up in my lap. Loves kisses and hugs. We had a big love fest. He had what they call a "happy tail". He wags his tail so hard it was bloody. I didn't notice until I got him out, and I looked down at my legs and wondered where all the blood splatters came from. His hind legs had tiger stripes of blood from his wagging. I took him back in and cleaned him up, put some ointment on his tail and then we wrapped it up to protect it from his "happiness". He is such a good boy.










Next I walked Tommy. Tommy walked really close to me at all times, tripping me up if I didn't watch out. Always slack in the leash. He likes to chew on sticks, and loves to have his belly rubbed. His ears flop over...it's so cute. Another super gentle dog. They took it easy on me today.







Next I walked Buddy, a Great Pyrenees. Him and his puppies got adopted later today. I wasn't sure of him at first, he is really big (can't tell from the pics) and his fur is really thick and fluffy around his face like a lions mane. Someone must have just bathed him cause he was so super fluffy and smelled really good. Such a bright white fur, almost blinding in the sun. Once we got outside he was just as huggy and lovable as my other two great guys today. He was shy about having his picture taken though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home