.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Good day with the dogs.
I walked Hank first, a Pit Bull mix, only 7 months old. I can't believe he is still there! He is so cute and sweet. I think it's cause he has a bad back leg, so he limps. He doesn't seem to mind it though. He looks more like a handful then he really is. Outside, he was so gentle and sweet and nudging up against me. We just laid in the grass, while I pet him. He'd push his head into mine, and I'd kiss him and hug him all over and he would look all relaxed with his half closed eyes. I really like Hank a lot.



Next I walked Maggie. I think she is a Lab mix. Another lovey dovey dog. She likes to give big hugs. She would jump up on me spreading her paws out to grab me in and then just hang there. She also liked to sit in my lap, or stand on me in some way. She would get coy when other people or dogs came around and push into me like she was trying to hide. Wants to be constantly touched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home