.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Got a lot done today:

Went to Century Tile to see about fixing some tile in our bathroom. (Took pictures to show them what I meant)
Library to see about getting some movies, changed my mind and came out empty handed.
Target for shoe laces and a photo album.
Mowed the lawn.
Returned the call of a recruiter.
Got gas in the car.
Mailed a movie back, and got Seed of Chucky today...might watch that one tonight.
Took pictures of meter in back yard for Brad to see about someone fixing it.

Tomorrow:
10am some guy coming over about fixing our meter reader in back yard.
Paint by numbers - Perfect time for me to start The Last Supper.
Home Depot - Flowers for pots in back and front, and get some hanging pots for backyard.

Friday:
Hoping to go to a water park with Emily, Alex and Chris. Supposed to be a hot one!


and every morning I start my day by going to the local downtown area, getting an iced coffee from Starbucks and then walking down to the river to drink it and do my morning papers crosswords.

Now it's nap time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home