.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, June 03, 2005

I am waiting for my new cell phone to arrive, need to charge it a bit and then I hit the road!
Driving to Ohio to visit with my sister and her family and my mother. Then me and mom will drive to Alabama to visit with more family and then drive back to Ohio where I will then stay and hang out for a bit before coming back to Chicago and jumping in the game.
I'm pretty sure my resume is done. I am happy with it. I'm sure I make a few tweaks here and there, but for the most part DONE! Whew! Big relief, I found that to be very overwhelming to put together and made me really cranky having to deal with it.

I am all packed up..just waiting on that phone.....

People I worked with have sent me their resume, and other people's as well to help me out. Isn't that cool?!?! Everybody has been really cool to me about this whole thing, emailing me, looking for jobs for me, asking me for my resume, offering to be references...JUST AWESOME!!

I am ready to get out of here for a bit...clear my head. Forget about all this stuff...just for a little bit. Touch base with my family..all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home