.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Mom is here!
She came in late afternoon.
Got weepy when she saw me, said I was skinny and had no ass.
She brought us sourdough bread from Andersons (we don't have one here), pictures of my niece and nephews including my nephews communion pictures, and some old clothes for me to try on. There are a couple of really nice dresses that I could wear for a wedding later this summer!
We did some picking so we weren't terribly hungry, so we went to Noodles and ate the smaller portion stuff. Then went back home and watched Life Aquatic. Fun movie, I think Angelica Houston is SO hot! Brad doesn't see it though.
Time for me to get out of bed. Do some shopping and seeing what's going on today. Might bug Emily and make her hang out with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home