.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Walked dogs today with Emily

I walked Snicker Doodle, a shepard mix. Strong but sweet dog, very quiet, kinda hesitant. Great for one-on-one loving time. Sweet kisser.






Then I walked Hinkley, a 4 to 5 year old Husky mix. Hinkley looks like the saddest dog in the world in his kennel. He curls up, keeps his head down and looks up at you with big sad eyes while he lays on his stuffed bear.






Then I walked Payton...but I kept calling him Roscoe...don't know where I got that from, but then I decided he was more of a Roscoe anyway. He is a 7 year old Lab/Bloodhound mix. I like his gray muzzle. Poor dog had super dirty ears, I cleaned them out best I could when we got back inside, he loved it, leaning into it, making groaning sounds...he was so happy!





Last I walked Digger. So strong! He wanted to get to the puppies, he wore my arm out! But he is really sweet, and such a funny face.





Then Emily and I went and got me an iced coffee and sat by the river and talked about her freaky-deaky neighbors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home