.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, May 23, 2005

Mom & I went downtown today, after our morning coffee from Starbucks (and blueberry coffee cake too). We were planning on doing one of the boat tours from the Michigan Ave bridge and Wacker, but they were sold out and only selling tickets for the next day. So from there we walked to Navy Pier. It was cold and breezy, so first thing we did was buy some sweatshirt jackets. We walked up and down the pier, checking out the shops and looking at people. We bought some tickets and did some of the rides. We first did the Ferris Wheel, where I got some skyline shots. Then we did the carousel, and then I went on the swingy ride while mom sat that one out. The rides were fun. Then we ate a late lunch/early dinner and an Italian place there. It was pretty good, we sat there for an hour picking on our food and staring out the window. Then caught the 3:18 express train back home. I somehow hurt my ankle. After the meal I was limping around and it slowly got worse after we got home and ran some errands. I think earlier in the day I stepped on my foot sideways, it felt fine at the time, but maybe it took awhile to sink in.... Nothing too bad, just limpy. I'll rest it up tomorrow.

Here are some pics from today:









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home