.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, May 29, 2005

I woke up at 7:30 and couldn't go back to sleep, got up at 8ish.
Got laundry started and worked a bit on my resume. Brad had a good suggestion to go bike riding.
So at 9:30 we went out for about 2 hours, and biked about 9 miles we think. Packed a Luna bar and filled our water bottles.



It was really nice out, good for me to get some sun and some excersise. We rode to a dog park, perfect place for me! Had a break and watched dogs and then started back up. It was a good ride, I'm tired now, not exhausted, just relaxed.



Time to clean up, have Indy going on in the background, then run some errands and then work on my resume some more.

Thinking about going to the Brookfield Zoo tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home