.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today I have to drop Brad's car off cause the service engine light came on yesterday. Just got out of a bath, and washed my hair. Trying to figure out when in the next few days I am going to Ohio to visit with my sister, her family and my mother. Then me-n-mom and going to drive down to Alabama together to see family, and maybe stop in Nashville or Gatlinburg on the way back to Ohio. I just think it would be good for me to get away for a bit and clear my head before I jump into a new job. I know Brad doesn't like that, me losing a job stresses him out too, but I really think it's for the best.

I should have my resume done in the next day or so, working a bit on it everyday.

Here are some pics from the zoo on Monday. I'm not gonna overwhelm you with all of them, so I just picked out a few of my favorites.











Mama and her baby!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home