.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

• Bought paper clips for Brad at Office Max
• Post office: Send mail, buy stamps and send some packages
• Bank: Pay property taxes
• Ins office: Pay quarterly taxes for Brad
• Target: Gift certificate purchase
• Another Bank: Take out money from ATM
• Emptied dishwasher
• Made pitcher of iced tea
• Cleaned inside windows, and dashboard of my car
• Took van to car wash for wash and vacuum
• Starbucks: Iced coffee and blueberry coffee cake
Took it to the local downtown river. Sat and had my breakfast, did the daily crossword, and walked to the geese. They tried to take my Starbucks bag out of my hand.

Now about to go make some lunch and then work on my resume so more.
After that I might go to a park and play on the swings or go see the dogs at the Humane Society for a bit.

Baby ducks!!








and here is me in the car wash line getting sun and doing the rest of the crossword

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home