.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I got an express envelope with a check of unused vacation from the bank I was fired from, ran out to deposit it. Ok drove. Stopped at a mail box to send more mail, went to a GNC to pick up some B complex pills, got an iced coffee and went over to Emily's to see if she could go with me to a car dealership to drop off Brad's car. Her and Alex went with me, ran some errands heading back to her place and then we picked up Chris and went out for a late lunch to California Pizza. I got a thin crust Sicilian, and split a chocolate cakey thing with vanilla ice cream dessert with Chris. Had a pasta fight in the car on the way back to their place with Alex's uneaten lunch.
Went back to their place and we all walked to a park, brought the dogs Ginger & Nacho with us, and Alex rode his bike. I sat on the swing with Nacho in my lap. Went on the jungle gym bars and hung upside down and found where a missing piece of pasta went when it fell out of my tank top while upside down. Then Alex started a water bottle fight and soaked all of us, and we walked home. Watched Shrek 2 until Brad came to pick me up when he got off from work.
I'm gonna bother Emily again tomorrow so I can go pick up the car, since the work should be done some time tomorrow.

Me and Nacho on the swings


Alex


Alex


Chris and Emily


Brad and I laid down in bed and talked a bit, and then watched In Good Company together. Not great but cute movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home