.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, June 23, 2005



Hot HOT HOT!!

The meter guy came by this morning, got that fixed. He used to be in the IT business too and got laid off. Also italian! So after some talking he told me he could fix the tiles in my bathroom too and cut me a deal doing it for $200 rather than $400 or $500. Rip old tiles out, re-tile, caulk, he'll even bring in his steamer to clean the shower and we will caulk that too. He said he would do it if I helped him. HELL YEAH I'LL HELP! He said otherwise he would have to bring in another guy anyway. So great, getting another thing fixed too!

Went to Home Depot and bought flowers for the pots in the back and front of the house, and 4 hanging baskets of flowers for the back. Then the Pet store for 2 Algae Eaters for our fish tank. Got some ice cream from Dairy Queen (ate half and put the other half in the freezer)

Now gonna either go bother my neighbor and meet her new dog, or go bug Emily and get out of the maids way while she is around working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home