.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, July 04, 2005

Got an interview tomorrow in the loop with a staffing firm. They have a job lead with a company I used to work for back in Ohio. I am kinda hoping I can meet with the company tomorrow too and just get moving on it. So I am bringing extra copies of my resume just in case. Also have another guy I am calling tomorrow to see if he has time to meet with me. He called me last week about an opening with his company, so I am also hoping to get him moving on it by telling him I'm in the area for another interview if he has time to meet with me. All the job leads are in the loop so far.
I've got a dress picked out, gonna wear my hair up, got 3 pairs of shoes out to pick one from, got the extra copies of my resume, got my train pass. I think I'm all ready.Not too nervous either.
Had a nice relaxing weekend with Brad.Watching fireworks shows on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home