.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Today I took apart the bunk beds in our guest room and took all the parts to the basement, except the mattresses, they are a bit too big for me. I spent 8 hours (if not more) shredding and filing 5 years worth of bills, and did some grocery shopping. Not to mention my usual water flowers, water grass seeds and make a pitcher of fresh iced tea.

I had the phone interview with the company I interviewed with last week. He didn't ask me that many questions so my first thought was I bombed. I think they were looking for a person at a higher skill level then I am. The guy I was talking to today is the oldtimer that shows the new people what to do and from what he said he usually spends months getting them to a higher level and then they leave and go somewhere else. So I kept the guy on the phone and generally shoved my enthusiasm and excitement about the job down his throat. Then he was asking me about being on call and how the on call set up works, which I think is a good sign, cause why would he even go there unless he saw me possibly being on call with them in the first place? The recruiter people called me back and said the company said the interview went very well and they like me and will have an answer by the end of tomorrow. So I think I am still in the running.

Tomorrow I'll do laundry and find some other projects to work on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home