.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Thank god for Hank. I was happy to see him the other dogs were really rough on me, lots of big dogs that I had to fight just to remain standing and not have them knock me over. And very good news, Hank is on hold for a family so he might of been adopted today! He was so cute the way he was crossing his feet and being so dainty.I LOVE YOU HANK!!


The other super nice dog I walked is Colby. Cocker Spaniel. Recently got shaved down for some reason, but looks really cute that way. Colby loves his belly being rubbed. When I sat in the grass he would just tumble over into me on his side. Very sweet, he loves his belly being rubbed.


On the way home I bought 10 bags of mulch, and put 7 in the back and 3 in the front. It looks really good. While I was doing that Brad power washed the driveway and put down crack repair. The crack repair needs to set for 7 days so we won't do the seal coating until next weekend. So then we were super tired, showered and laid down for awhile.
Then later, after cleaning up and resting up I put on a cute little outfit for my honey, highlighted by my cha-cha shoes. I just bought them and love them so much. So happy and festive! Also makes my ass look great from the heels! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home