.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I walked dogs Friday morning instead of Saturday. Oddly enough...I didn't take pictures. I walked Studley first, spent some time sitting outside with him. Walked two other dogs also. The place was half empty. Charlie Brown and Tommy got adopted, and some others that didn't pass the temperament tests got taken away while I was there.

Went to Panera for brunch and had the spinach artichoke souffle. Did my crosswords, and bought a Baby Ruth bar from some kids for $1. Some people were looking at the kids with disdain which pissed me off. The kids were nice, and not pushy, and the one kid actually looked scared. So I displayed my Baby Ruth on the table for everyone to see.

Saturday Brad and I took the train downtown to shop around off of some L stops. We took the brown line to Wellington, and walked a few blocks to La Creperie. I had a delicious cheese crepe. Brad had a mushroom crepe. I loved that place, wanna go back already. Wonderful!!






Then went in and out of shops. Vintage clothing stores, The Alley and all connecting shops, Belmont Army Surplus, Uncle Fun, and had a cinnamon roll snack at Ann Sather. One of my favorite stores was Hollywood Mirror. Free pinball machine that I played and sucked at. Lots of cool toys and odd stuff. Fun and cheap clothes. I pranced around the store in a blue long tutu thing I pulled up over my shorts doing graceful leaps and bounds all over the store.....I should have bought it...it was only $18....I shoulda shoulda SHOULDA!!!

One of the shops had this really sweet missing/reward signs. Be on the lookout!




Then on the L back to the loop this weird woman fell asleep and almost fell over in my lap.




It was fun, I wanna do that stuff more often with Brad. We wrapped up the evening by watching "The Mother" I liked it, but it was sad.

Today we hung out at Panera to have brunch and read the sunday paper. I'm in a bitchy mood. No reason, just feel like being a pain in the ass it seems. Every girl Brad checked out today, I wanted to kick her ass. Normally I enjoy ogling with him, but not today. The bitches were going down!! At least I dressed the part....I wore a white denim low-cut tight dress and white strappy heels. Now I am prancing around the house in my grandmothers silk lacy floor-length nightgown.

I like playing dress up.

Gonna watch Trekkies 2 tonight, and this coming weekend I have Comicon/Wizards World to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Technodoll said...

Hello from Montreal! I just stumbled upon your blog by accident and totally LOVE it... kinda like my stuff, so I can relate. Very fun to read & addictive! Would you mind if I added you to my favorite sites list?...

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home