.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 22, 2005

Brad went with me on Saturday to walk dogs. It's been awhile since he went. He was in the mood to remember Goliath, last week was 2 years since he left us. Brad immediately was drawn to a dog that looked a lot like Goliath. Same coloring, size, body shape and personality. Just no white stripe on the nose and tip of the tail.





My big-hearted lovie of a man.....

I spent most of my time with Diamond. Brindle pitt bull, only 7 months old, but is so calm and laid back I would have thought she was older. I am really drawn to the pitt bulls, I can hug and squeeze them really hard, and yet they think they are lap dogs. I love big babies to spoil and dote on. Her ears were all pushed back and her eyes half closed. I just wanted to take her home and take a nap with her like my big teddy bear.




We watched Kung Fu Hustle and Coffee & Cigarettes over the weekend. LOVED Kung Fu Hustle!! I knew it was supposed to be good, but it was even better than I expected. And I HATED Coffee & Cigarettes, it was so boring and slow. We fast forwarded through it in 20 minutes. I just wanted to see some of the people in it. But then we wanted to smoke.... So we bought a pack of cigarettes (it's been over 2 years since I have had one I think...) and smoked just about the whole pack while we sat around the local downtown sneering at everyone. It was a nice night out...but I was just so annoyed by everyone. So many all dressing the same, sparkly sequin tank tops, silver sequined purses, drunk suburban moms, girls going around talking about how drunk they were. So I sneered at them all in my camo shorts and cowboy hat with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth.

Next day Brad finsihed seal coating the driveway.



We sat outside most of the day enjoying the weather.



Caught a chipmunk in our live trap, while Brad showered after sealcoating, I went to go release the munk and pick a big gulp for Brad and a slurpee for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home