.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fabulous story/video/animation I watched this morning that Chris sent me.
"The Little Girl Who Was Forgotten By Absolutely Everyone (Even The Postman)"

Had my second therapy appt on Monday and have my next one tomorrow. I really like him. He is nice and kind. I even forgot myself and hugged him goodbye, but he was cool about it and wasn't weird at all. Cause I was wondering...isn't hugging your therapist like a hooker kissing a client? But he is this super nice jewish guy. The jewish thing made him sound more appealing to me for some reason. The stereotype I have in my head of jewish people is more approachable and understanding. So far I am just bringing him up to date, filling him in on all the history. But he makes me feel like I am not ridiculous, so it's nice.

Yesterday I got up and mowed the lawn, and water flowers and stuff and then went to the water park by myself. I like to go down the slide using the tube, then paddle over to lazy river and go through that 3 or 4 times and then step out to warm up and then do it all over again. Got some sun. Didn't have a headache for once! AMAZING! Especially after cutting grass and being outside... I napped while riding the tube through the lazy river, so soothing.

Today I am sitting around the house waiting for the cable people to show up to increase our broadband connection from 2 Mbps to 4 Mbps. We are supposed to have 4 as part of their service.

Tomorrow I have a 1pm appt with my therapist and then I go downtown to meet up with my Uncle and his family that are visting throughout Tuesday. My mom is driving here Friday to spend the weekend with us also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home