.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 29, 2005

Ok.. I was just being dramatic and ridiculous!

Had my interview, it went fine. It was at 1pm.
I thought all that anxiety meant that either I would have lipstick on my teeth for the entire interview (not to say I didn't, but they weren't staring at my teeth at least) or my absolute worst fear that I would fall down on my face and shatter all of my teeth. To my knowledge neither happened.

The interview went fine. I met with four people. Again, I think I have a really good chance at this one too. Yeah, I felt the same way last time too but, maybe I was really good there too and someone just had a little more mad skillz than me but the interview did go really well and it was close. So maybe same here, I think it went well, they have one more person to interview, so yeah, that person could be super wowie unix smart, but we will see. They said I should hear back from them by the end of this week or beginning of the next week. Deep sigh of relief, the interview is done and over with, no other ones set up for this week (so far). So just smooth sailing this week now on, and my sister is coming for a visit this weekend. No touristy stuff, just wants to shop and hang out. Sounds great to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home