.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, August 29, 2005

It's going to be fine
It's going to be fine.....

I'm stressing about the interview, not just normal stress.
But the recruiter never got back with me on Friday about the address, suite number or if it was at 11am or 1pm! I looked up the address online, not sure about which suite though....or time.
Left her a message with my home and cell number, as I am getting ready cause I gotta take the train downtown, a local, which takes over an hour just to get to Union Station.

I pushed 0 for the front desk, to get someone, but they aren't in yet either. Like maybe they don't open until 9?

This morning I had an anxiety dream.
I had a shirt with food stains on it, was driving a manual convertible for some reason, left the top down, it rained, left my purse in some restaurant, had to go back and get it, missed the freeway exit, unable to turn around to get on freeway, stuck in traffic in a manual car, can't get out of first gear and then every few feet I am being interviewed about the traffic and what I think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home