.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Quiet day today for me.
Went to Starbucks, but a little later than I usually go, so the tables were full.
Took my coffee to the river to sit and do my crossword.
Watched the ducks, ducks watched me.



They have peppers growing, mixed in with the flowers. Pretty!



Sat by the fountain for a bit, watching the other people. I liked this mom and kid the best. She was a "cool mom" camo shorts on, had her own thing going on. And her kid! Even though he is still in pullups, he is in rolled up jeans with a chain from the front pocket to the back, a white tank top on, and a faux-hawk. Just adorable!! Tough to see his 'hawk in the pic though...



They are rebuilding a bridge in the downtown area. Lots of people stop to watch cause its right next to the river. The workers put up this sign.



And here are the workers



and then I saw these car magnets on the way back home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home