.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Here is a pic from over the weekend of Brad and his favorite dog Hercules.



Herc is huge, and barks in his kennel, but then soon as he is out he is laid back and very calm. Slack in the leash, just content. I see a little mastiff or st bernard in his blockhead. He is listed as under 1 years old, but very patient and passive for being so young. He let the other playful pups bat him in the head, and just looked nervous like he was worried about getting in trouble. At one point he just stood behind Brad hiding from my little yip yap dog Foxy. He has such a guilty conscience for one so young.




I was gonna go grab Fischer (of course) but this little yip yap dog that was growling at me the day before was being all nice and wanted me to pet her. So I wanted her to get more socialization and encourage her a bit. The day before when I saw her she stood at the back of her kennel growling like she was ready to pounce, she was really upset. When I took her out this day she was fine. Fine with me. I introduced her to Herc, and she was a jealous bitch. She crawled into Brad's lap and growled at Herc if he got too close. So he hid behind Brad. She was happy with us, but just had that underlying psycho dog aura about her.



I happened to catch her in mid yawn and captured her true psycho devil dog look



and here when I guess Herc got too close again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home