.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Went into Chicago yesterday for the day. Had lunch with Brent. Took the blue line to Damen, and went to Quimby's books. Spent a lot of time mulling around without buying anything. Nothing I had to have, so I just went through everything. I didn't sleep well the night before so then I got hit with being tired all of a sudden and went across the street to Filter. Never been in there before, I like it. Had an iced coffee and sat on the sofa. Lots of people reading, listening to ipods and doing stuff on laptops. Comfortable place to hang out and zone. Got back on the blue line and transferred to the brown line and took that to Belmont. Went in and out of some clothing stores. Walked around the corner to Chicago Comics, went through everything in there. Went to Hollywood Mirror. I love that place. Played pinball and tried on dresses. Found a dress I loved for $16. Very Donna Reed, gorgeous color and print. I think I'm gonna wear it today. Then took the brown line back to the loop. Went into the W Hotel to use the bathroom and wash the El and the day off my hands and arms. Then to Adams and Dearborn for the Berghoff Oktoberfest. And what says Oktoberfest like an ear of corn? I know...but I didn't want a brat, so it was the only thing I really wanted, some fresh grilled corn, then took the train home.

I emailed some people the other day, trying to make more plans and spend time with other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home