.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yesterday Brad & I spent most of the day downtown, Chinatown and Damen area.
Here are pics, and his comments of the day
We had a really good time.

Today we did yard work. (mowed, weeded, leaf blower, trimmed shrubs, and weed whacked)

Tuesday I have a huge long interview in the loop. Wish me luck!
I am meeting with 4 managers and 2 directors! EEK!! But I already did a phone interview with my boss-to-be. I am really happy she is a woman...very nice change for me. We seemed to hit it off, she would be training me to take her old job. The interview is from 11am to 2pm. So I will probably be wiped out after that. And there is another more local y possibility for me too, still waiting to get feedback and have an interview set up for that though. If I got the local job though...I just might be able to get a dog since I would be closer to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home