.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Listening to a bunch of Stereo Total I downloaded.

One of the Starbucks mafiosi invited Brad and I to his radio show/dinner/get together. We aren't going this weekend cause we have a guest in town. Next one is in December. On his info flyer he mentions Teri O'Brien as one of the big name members. So I had to tell him how I felt about her. "Teri O'Brien is a self-righteous pompous c***." He just laughed and stayed indifferent...perfect media host that he is. Brad read up on the guy and looks like he hangs with people like her mostly. I'll still go and check it out...but I really hate that bitch. She can't sit with me. I mean that in the italian way. You know.

Tomorrow I'm going to the loop, another meeting with another recruiter.

I'm gonna mow the lawn today. It's supposed to be warmer.

My main boyfriend Jack of the mafioso and the media guy got to meet Brad on Saturday when we went in to Starbucks to read the paper. I like my mafiosi guys, but they lay it on too thick with the compliments. Ok already!!

Tonight free haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home