.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, October 24, 2005

I picked up 3 books today.
Sarah - JT Leroy
Pretty is as Pretty Does - Alison Clement
and Geek Love - Katherine Dunn

Just read Sarah from start to finish in about 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Dropped my out of town guest at the airport this morning.
I like being with people like her to just hang out, not just non-stop activities.
Introduced her to my Starbucks retired boyfriends this morning. I like taking people to places I frequent or people I frequent to show them what I mean. I took her to my W Hotel bathroom hideaway. My favorite L stop (Brown line - Belmont) Lou Malnati's pizza, the geese at the local river walk, candy from the local candy store...and of course my local Goodwill store.

I am now becoming a regular at the local Einsteins bagel place as well.

I need a raccoon bone necklace now...

Think I'll go start on one of my other books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home