.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I got offered a job that I interviewed for yesterday.
It's in Des Plaines, so at least a half hour drive.
But I am excited and nervous about it.

Excited to have work, excited to work for a woman (she was excited to interview a woman for the position!), excited about the job description (sounds fun and challenging but not over my head).

Nervous about it being something new, wanting to do well, make Brad proud of me, and fit in with the new group.

The hiring manager seemed really nice though, close to my age, positive and bubbly demeanor, seems like she would be easy to get along with.

I start next Tuesday at 9am. 4 days of training to get my feet wet.

Not sure about how Christmas is gonna go now. I was supposed to go to Columbus over a 4 day weekend in early December. Not sure if I can now. I want to see my family in Columbus. So I might see about visiting during Christmas after all even though I HATE going anywhere for Christmas. My mother and I go back and forth on this every year... But then there is Brad and his schedule to deal with also and the fact that he may have a new job any day now as well. So kind of dread over this situation mixed with my excitement and nervousness.

I will have to go to Starbucks tomorrow to tell the gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home