.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today was mostly sitting in a conference room taking notes while some one loaded the a product to a law school in LA. The guy next to me nodded off a few times.

But still....so far so good.

Took me 1 hour 5 minutes to get into work, and 50 minutes to get home.

For lunch I found a place in the downtown Des Plaines area called the Choo Choo:Hamburger on Wheels.
Been around since 1951, and made me so happy! :)
I sat at a counter seat with my feet swinging.
They have a little train that goes around from the kitchen to the dining room that carries the food out to you. HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!









There were lots of happy kids there, they all got sprinkle covered choo choo cupcakes.
My hamburger was delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home