.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, January 16, 2006

It feels like I am not going back into work even though I am.
I have already cut them off in my mind.
It's just an ex-boyfriend, that I have already mentally moved on from.
I am just going to make a few trips over there to get my stuff from him.
My last 3 1-day projects.
I've already mostly cleaned out my desk from what little I brought in.
So no box of stuff to take out.....just go.

Already have a few job leads, resume been forwarded by recruiters to 3 different places, and applied for a few on DICE. Took an online Solaris 9 Admin test tonight. That hurt my head!!! They were really hard questions! However I did fairly well, said I was proficient in most categories and strong in 2. Had a few I messed up on but I think that was mostly from not understanding the question. It listed me as slightly above half the admins tested. That is good enough for me.
It's possible I may even be set up on an interview this week.

Good weekend with Brad. We both had today off. Each day started out eating breakfast out very very leisurely. Reading the paper together, reading my book, doing the local crossword, planning our daily events.




Got a lot done:
New wardrobe shopping for him.
Sofa shopping for us, might even have one by next weekend.
Laundry.
Watched 4 movies.
Brad made some KICK ASS reubens!
Went hiking around a park.
Picked up some new books for me to read from the library.
....and put away christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home