.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, January 19, 2006

This is from earlier this week. I stopped in a Starbucks at the O'Hare oasis.




Today was my last project, I got it done up and running in 2 hours. Did some reading, surfing, job searches and then decided to leave a little early. I went to play with the dogs at the Humane Society.





Then I treated myself to some blue cheese and hot bbq chicken tenders at Buffalo Wild Wings and played their trivia game thingy and kicked everyone's ASS!

Tomorrow is my last day, I am just going in and making a brief appearance for a bit, turn my "out of office" email thingy on indefinitely then go over Brad's office to see his new digs and to keep myself occupied before my 2 o'clock interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home