.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Got a call yesterday morning about my Friday interview. They liked me but needed a higher skillset.
Just did a phone interview with another company, will test and interview with them tomorrow morning (just down the street from me!!), and got a new lead today too.

Went to Starbucks, Jan was there today, as well as Jack, Vern and Lenny. Lenny is taking Jan and me out to lunch on Friday.

Picked up Brad for lunch and tried out a Chinese buffet place we hadn't tried yet. Fairly good. Cheap but some of the food was cold until it got busier and was moving faster. After I dropped him off I went to Meijer to get a few grocery items, and then stopped at the bowling alley on my way home. Bowled a couple games. Did really shitty the first game but then started talking myself through it and got better by the second game, I think I had a score of 92. That's good for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home